Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Another assignement


So here I am again in the hole full of fire, this time nude… (readers are advised not to make any wrong judgment combining the words hole, fire and nude.) As usual, work again is the culprit…

Went for a consulting assignment which I had never done before. And soon before I realized that I suck at it, my customer realized it. Then it was fun..Fireworks..Carnival.. the who and whos of my company got involved and took what and what from the customers mouth…and gave back all and all to me. Then the usual thoughts started pouring back to me..This is not for me.What is that I am good at …should I start farming.or trading …or a resort..or any other business… but then it required balls.. I have it. But you know.Not in that old mighty form.Just hanging in there. :(

So now they are planning to send me again there… London is a beautiful city with an ugly face..This time I am supposed to be doing a detailed study in half the time..i can feel fun again.. Fireworks might be replaced with high frequency nuclear warheads… carnival would be catastrophic.. but then accepting it as i chose to be loser than be a coward...

1 comment:

Seema B Menon said...

Hmm... u should post more often... your posts really are entertaining...