Sunday, August 12, 2007

weekends weekends n weekends....

As my roomie has gone abroad for a short stint..i am all alone in my place...n whn weekends come a feelin of lonliness creeps in usually...
but this time it was different.. suddenly some frnds came home..wow unexpected..whn i reached back late after office on friday...i saw a group in front of my house.. slowly whn i got nearer i started seeing a familiar face, another one followed, then another..n more..i knew at tht moment..tht it is absolute fun tht awaits me ther...

had a great time..by around 1 or 2am, they started leavin, some people had to be dropped back home, some stayed over...friday was fun...
thn came saturday..again as i was crawling thru the day, my phone rung again..there is another devil..."dude wassup..wht plns..." the first question... whn told that my day was filled with sleep n food, he told he is comin to my plce..wow...saturday was a busy day thn....

Sunday, again in the mornin, there rings my phone. ,...this time it was a lunch...met couple of frnds..had lunch with them... one had to say abt her love failure n the other abt her new love..it was irony ...but i enjoyed....
came home by afternoon..n whn i was gettin ready for my usual nap, there rings my phone.... "dude wht plns", the question came in... followed by "i am comin to ur place"..n thts it.. i wait now..knowin tht the rest of my evenin is full of fun n laughter...

now i know i am not alone... now i know hw to spend my weekends.. i wait for the next ...n i wait anxiously.....

2 comments:

appulla said...

Hi,
Thanks for the compliment.but then
the beauty of Joka needs no photoshop/camera work.I was just plain lucky to have been there.

Seema B Menon said...

Hey! Wow! That's gr8! Remember I told u in a previous comment about other things to do in life, one of them was spending time with your friends! This was the comment...

"Just go out, visit your friends more often... play pranks on them... wow! I luv to do that... give them a surprise... things like that..."

I'm so glad it has come true for you... there's no greater fun than friends being together... enjoy dude! Now don't fall back into that lazy and lonely mood... let this continue this way. This is life...