Friday, August 31, 2007

I am sure it was wrong..


Work expands to fill the time available... thats a famous saying.. till now my greatest hobby was to criticise all the great words... but thn of late this one seems to be hitting me hard...
everytime this god'amn thing is becoming true... i have started leaving office by 8.15 instead of 6.30...i even started to have my dinner at office.. but still the pending work was not leaving me...oh shit!! this cant be left alone like this.. i need a solution......so i started a self evaluation.. this i havent done before in my life.. so it was a pretty sad start ,.my inexperience was clearly visible..... i gave weightages... evaluated and analysed... interpreted and summarized.. i came to a confused conclusion.. that either i am a sad workoholic or i am inefficient....i dint want that..so i re evaluated my self.. re assigned weightages... re summarised and reinterpreted.. n still reached the same conclusion... i gave up the evaluation... i still believe it was wrong.... :-)

3 comments:

BBC said...

Work expands to fill the time available...

All four letter words do. It's just a matter of finding the time you want to fill with which word.

Work - Hugs - Fuck - Beer - You chose. :-)

Seema B Menon said...

Try filling your life with another 4 letter word "hope" :)

Seema B Menon said...

Hey there :)

Just answering your question in my Blog... actually, there are more crazy members in my family... me being one of them :P