Monday, September 17, 2007

A trip to heaven.....




I plan to visit heaven once in a year from now on.. being my first visit this time, i should not screw it up...i have jotted down some of the things i should carry while i travel...

Good clothes is a must... St.Peter should not shove me off at the first sight. First impression is always the best impression..rmbr i am visiting every year...

Tooth brush n other toiletories... I have heared hygiene plays an important role in heaven..

Money.. Just in case, as i know the banks of earth do not have their telemarketing access to the heaven above, firstly they dont have a target customers there and secondly they dont know the ISD code....n hence i wouldnt find an ATM or a swiping machine there....

Wish list... By any chance if i get to see a glance of my God, i cant fumble for words or recollect my wishes...so i would just hand him over the list.. therby avoiding wastage of his time...

Offerings... yeah thats something i should be careful of,.. should not carry any perishables as by the time i reach there.... they would have perished...

My ipod (with fully charged)..I havent talked yet to the people who have gone there,,, there are hardly in my neighbourhood.... so i dont know the distance.... hence carrying one...

but more importantly i wish to carry myself..my true self..without any pretending or masks... i should carry my ego, i should carry my sins,, my sorrows,, my pride n my jealousy...my greed and my deeds,,,, for i know that once i see the heaven... all these which i carry melts away n would never bother me again....

I wonder if humans could actually do this....imagine then..the world would be a better place to live in....n what about the heaven... it would be a garbage with all the sins of the world deposited there... more n more everyday...tonnes and tonnes every second.....

4 comments:

sindhu said...

wow that is great ..........heaven and hell r both on earth itself actually and we make our choices ...
thanks for ur comment on my blog and it gave me a huge relief .......yes maybe death has a meaning ....it makes people immortal in our minds and heart ..........

Seema B Menon said...

Wow! Amazing Blog! And I loved what u had written in Sindhu's blog... "If separation brings more affection then death surely has a meaning"... Wow! Really good thought!

Aditi said...

its an interesting concept but i am not sure if heaven would allow all of us in? it is supposed to be an elitist place and we are supposed to earn the right to enter
also if we really leave behind the facades and masks and evil intentions then how would heaven turn into garbage and how would earth be a better place,.. for we are leaving it all behind on earth eh?

Juhi said...

"i wish to carry myself..my true self..without any pretending or masks... i should carry my ego, i should carry my sins,, my sorrows,, my pride n my jealousy...my greed and my deeds"
what a wonderful thought...only if all of us would start thinking this way...Wonderful post...and a great blog!