Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I confess


I Confess that

I have given my dog milk mixed with whisky
I have tried reaching my nipples with the tongue
I have buried an egg to see if it grows
I hid my sister’s notebook under her bed
I have peeped into my bosses salary slip
I have looked at my best friend’s ass and imagined my pen’s cap in it
I have thrown my kitten up in the air to see if it lands in 4 feet
I bicycle through the road in front of the house of my secret crush to see her unders
I have shagged in front of a mirror
I have dug a hole in the tree to help the new branches pops out fast
I have injected a dead chicken with water
I have burried a coin to make more money
I have worn my undies the otherway round to my college





2 comments:

Seema B Menon said...

Hahahahahahah! This is so sweet! Loved this one! Hahahahahahahaha!

And I confess that I'm such a dumbo that I have dialed a number and when it was answered cut it because I forgot whom I called!

SandyCarlson said...

I hope your boss never finds out!