Sunday, June 15, 2008

Busy man.........


Too much time and too little things to do..yeah this might make some of your eyes roll..in this this era where multi tasking has crept into even our daily bathroom chores.. i clear my throat and say again... too much time and too little things to do...


Well if not for others..my current state of affairs is somewhat like this...this is how my weekends pass by..after around 14 rs of sleep i woke up at 1pm yesterday...ate..slept for around 3hrs more..ate..back to a 14hrs sleep...yeah the mathematics isnt accurate here..but i dont deny..watched TV at times.. but thats it...no more additions..these 3 things only...then it became today..cant actually say it as today..its yesterday in a different name.....


Now when i take an intervel..after my food and before my sleep..i lay back and take a list of "to do things"..nothing...absolutely nothing.wow god has created some people like this also..awesome..Now you will be thinking how my weekdays will be...well that goes like this...


I reach office by 9.have breakfast till 9.15...reach my desk... read the daily headlines...if there are interesting stuffs like a celeberaty caught with hidden cam or a politician involced in a rape case...or my fav team won the match..then i will read it..else will browse for the second online newspaper...after this being repeated for almost 5 newspapers...and after i am convinced to the core that i am an update man today..i will move on ..to read the reviews of friday releases...the amount of time taken for this is directly proportionate to the amount of movies released that friday..and inversely proportionate to the length of the scirt of my colleage who sits right beside me.....after this i check the emails...if there is no much action items for me for the day..i move to checking my official mails..(please note that the former was my personal emails)..by now it would be lunch time...with a happy face i rise from my chair..with the gestures of a tired man...i slowly push my body to my cafeteria...hog...come back to my chair...take some rest..thn i will work for an hour or so...after that a tea brake..by that time i will be tired..i go work again for 30 mins...and then i will leave.....


5 days like this..and here comes saturday and saturday.....




2 comments:

SandyCarlson said...

I enjoyed this! (I hope your boss doesn't read your blog!) Multi-tasking is the bane of our society. We do everything and nothing at once....

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

lol!!
watt life man!